Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Welcome!


If you've found my recently created blog you've probably stumbled over from Rob's Former Fat Guy Blog. So glad you did! My blog will be an extention of what you see on Rob's site. It will be more about other topics in my life and some of the crazy day to day occurances and random thoughts from me! I'll also revist some of my past articles posted at Former Fat Guy Blog as updates on products or my personal experience with them.

Check out my profile for some more info about me. I look forward to getting to know you, sharing my journey and hearing all about yours! Never hesitate to shoot me an email, post a comment or interact w/ my blog in any way.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

very cool. Nice start to a blog

you're going to want to link directly to your own author page as well to fully promote it

http://www.formerfatguyblog.com/author/annette/

Anonymous said...

Kudos on your new blog site. I will be checking in regularily!

onesmartcookie said...

Your before and after is amazing! Way to go, girl!

Anonymous said...

Thanks :)
--
http://www.miriadafilms.ru/ купить фильмы
для сайта sweatlikeagirl.blogspot.com